My back is heavy from the people on it.
Let me list the things I hate:
- Double standards in your “I cannot control my mental health”/”God, I hate it when you get like this.”
- Anger. Seething, homicidal anger, boiling, capped by my skin and smile.
- Talking about/writing about/learning about depression.
- Beeping things; for instance, my phone is dying and it’s beeping but I am sitting here, on my iPhone, writing something no one will read or care about, instead of turning it off or plugging it in. Maybe I’ll wait until it’s dead.
- Fucking in summer. It’s sweaty and smelly and exhausting.
- Less-than-immaculate surfaces; for instance, everything in my room is covered in germs and cat hair, including my body.
- Money. Not having enough; caring too much about whether I have enough.
- Hot showers. See #5 for reasons.
- Ex-best friends, ex-lovers, ex-girlfriends, ex-boyfriends, ex-churches, ex-gay therapy, anything with ex- added onto it.